Find out how to get more customers by distinguishing your business from DIY options.
If you’re like a lot of residential technology pros, your main competitor isn’t a company across town. It’s consumers who don’t realize that behind every smart home is a network genius: you.
At NETGEAR, we believe home networks should be easy enough that anyone can set them up. But at the same time, we know that residential integrators like you provide a valuable service that goes above and beyond DIY options. That’s why we put together a report to make it easier for you to set yourself apart and get more customers.
Download the quick report: 5 Ways Residential Integrators Can Stand Out From DIY Home Network Installation
In the report, you’ll discover:
- Questions to ask yourself when comparison shopping for customers’ homes
- New technology homeowners will soon be asking for
- 3 features to look for when selecting residential switches and access points
- The best thing you can do before installation to make the job easier and more successful
- How to build long-lasting relationships with your customers to keep them (and their friends) coming back
By reading this report, you'll find ways to overcome the challenges that come up from homeowners looking for a simpler and cheaper DIY networking solution.