NETGEAR Router Login
Learn how to configure your router by choosing a path below.
Further Troubleshooting for Connecting your Router:
- If you are using NETGEAR Business products (any WAC or WAX access points or Orbi Pro), please visit APLogin
- If you’d still like to use routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net, visit the Router login page cannot be displayed.
- If you are using a VPN connection or a customize IP range, type your Gateway IP address on the browser to access your router. The default gateway IP for your router is 192.168.1.1.
NOTE: Some browsers may have cached this page by accident. You can follow the instructions below for some popular browsers to clear the cache and try again:
- For Chrome, go to the browser toolbar, click More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the “beginning of time” option and then click Clear Browsing Data.
- For Safari, from the home screen, Select Settings > Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, Select Clear cookies and data or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. Confirm when prompted.
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click settings > Privacy & Security.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data. Uncheck Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
For other browsers, please refer to user manual for your browser.