NETGEAR Router Login
Learn how to configure your router by choosing a path below.
Further Troubleshooting for Connecting your Router:
- If you are using NETGEAR Business products (any WAC or WAX access points or Orbi Pro), please visit APLogin
- If you’d still like to use routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net, visit the Router login page cannot be displayed.
- If you are using a VPN connection or a customize IP range, type your Gateway IP address on the browser to access your router. The default gateway IP for your router is 192.168.1.1.
[NOTE: Some browsers may have cached this page by accident. You can follow the instructions below for some popular browsers to clear the cache and try again:
Internet Explorer (IE):
- For Internet Explorer, click on Tools > Internet options and select Delete browsing history.
- Make sure all options are checked and then click Delete.
- For Chrome, go to the browser toolbar, click More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the “beginning of time” option and then click Clear Browsing Data.
For other browsers, please refer to user manual for your browser.