You may not be connected to your Router’s WiFi network. To access routerlogin.com, your device must be connected to your Router’s WiFi network. Check your current connection and try again.
- The easiest way to manage your router's settings and wireless network is the Nighthawk app. You can use the Nighthawk app to update your router's firmware or check the speed of your network.
- If you'd still like to use routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net, visit Router login page cannot be displayed.
- If you are using a VPN connection or a customize IP range, type your Gateway IP address on the browser to access your router. The default gateway IP for your router is 192.168.1.1.
To download the app, visit nighthawkapp.com.
[NOTE: Some browsers may have cached this page by accident. You can follow instructions below for some popular browsers to clear the cache and try again:
Internet Explorer (IE):
- For Internet Explorer, click on Tools > Internet options and select Delete browsing history.
- Make sure all options are checked and then click Delete.
- For Chrome, go to the browser toolbar, click More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the “beginning of time” option and then click Clear Browsing Data.
For other browsers, please refer to user manual for your browser].