Connect to your router’s WiFi network
Looks like you’re not connected to your router’s WiFi network. Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us. Try the following steps to get connected:
Use the Nighthawk app
The Nighthawk App (formerly NETGEAR Up) makes it easy to set up and manage your WiFi router. Just connect your mobile device to the router’s WiFi network and the app will walk you through the rest. Once set up, you can manage your connected devices, run a quick Internet speed test, pause Internet, set up Circle® with Disney smart parental controls, and much more.
Check it out on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- If you’d still like to use routerlogin.net on your computer, visit the troubleshoot page.
Some browsers may have cached this page by accident. Follow the instructions below to clear the cache and try again:
Internet Explorer (IE):
- For Internet Explorer, click on Tools > Internet options and select Delete browsing history.
- Make sure all options are checked and then click Delete.
- For Chrome, go to the browser toolbar, click More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the “beginning of time” option and then click Clear Browsing Data.
All other browsers
- Please refer to your browser’s user menu