AirCard 790S is a category 6 LTE mobile hotspot leveraging 802.11ac Wi-Fi and carrier aggregation technology to deliver astonishing download speeds reaching 300Mbps. It’s equipped with an intuitive color touchscreen, a long-lasting battery, and it supports the 700 MHz spectrum providing extra in-building coverage and faster-than-ever 4G speeds.
• Supports Cat 6 LTE with carrier aggregation (up to 40 MHz)
• Future proof for the premium 700 MHz spectrum
• Capable of download speeds of up to 300mbps
• Simultaneous dual-band WiFi for ultimate flexibility and performance
• Connect up to 15 WiFi enabled devices on the go
• Easy sharing with guest WiFi Support
• Last up to 11 hours of active use
• Up to 349 hours on standby
• 2.4 inch color LCD touchscreen to conveniently monitor data usage, manage device and network settings
• Real-time data usage meter for better data management
• Charges smartphones and small portable USB devices using the unique jump boost feature
• Secure WiFi connections – highest level wireless security with WPA/WPA2
• WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) enabled
• Password protected administration UI
• AirCard Smart Cradle to expand network, charge battery, boost 4G/3G signal and extend WiFi coverage
• Ethernet and Antenna Charging Cradle available to extend coverage and boost signal strength
• Free NETGEAR AirCard App to manage device conveniently from a smartphone or tablet
• A rechargeable extend battery that lasts up to 16 hours of active use
Manage your AirCard mobile hotspot from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet. This complimentary app from NETGEAR is available for iPhone, iPad, Kindle, and Android® smartphones and tablets.
Transform your NETGEAR AirCard mobile hotspot into a powerful LTE router with this AirCard Smart Cradle. With high-gain internal 4G/3G antennas and external Wi-Fi antennas, 1 USB port and 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, users can maximize the power of their mobile Wi-Fi network and get the ultimate range and performance needed for homes and offices.
View AirCard Smart Cradle
This latest cradle from NETGEAR is equipped with an Ethernet port to provide tethered Internet connectivity from your mobile hotspot to your desktop, laptop, printer, network attached storage (NAS), media server or any other Ethernet-enabled device. Furthermore, it has 2 integrated MIMO (multiple-input and multiple-output) antennas for faster speeds over 4G LTE networks and two TS9 connectors for external antennas, so that you can boost signal and get high-speed wireless Internet access that goes the distance.
View Ethernet and Antenna Charging Cradle
This external antenna plugs into your 3G/4G AirCard® USB Modems or Mobile Hotspots to boost speeds and extend coverage in buildings or vehicles, or from remote sites where network coverage is sparse.
View MIMO Antenna
Added to your cart.