NETGEAR 24-port Gigabit Ethernet High-Power PoE+ Unmanaged Switch with PoE++ ports (GS524UP)
In StockProduct type: Switch
- PLUG-AND-PLAY - Simple set up with no software or configuration needed
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: impressive 480W PoE budget with 16 Ultra60 PoE++ ports and 8 PoE+ ports to power wireless AP, 4K/8K IP Cameras, LED lights, IoT devices, and much more
- COMPACT, FLEXIBLE FORM FACTOR – Small case with internal power supply and whisper-quiet fans, perfect for desktop, wall-mount, or rackmount deployment
- EASY-MONITORING - Per port LEDs for port activity and speed
- GIGABIT ETHERNET – 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with up to 48Gb non-blocking switching
- PoE AUTO-BALANCE - unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected. The switches deliver the power the device needs, at the most granular level.
- Limited LIFETIME WARRANTY - Next Business Day replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
The NETGEAR Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps your business cost-effectively expand your network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts. The GS524UP joins the series and offers 16 Ultra60 PoE++ ports and 8 PoE+ ports to power high-power PoE devices. With a total PoE power budget of 480W, deploy denser PoE+ and PoE++ devices to a single switch rather than multiple.
The GS524UP is energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability your business needs. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks.
Ideal for powering and connecting 802.11AX wireless access points, 4K/8K IP surveillance cameras, PoE lighting, and high power audio speakers, the GS524UP gives you a highly cost-effective and powerful switch with the best cost/PoE budget ratio.
NETGEAR Ultra60 PoE++ Unmanaged Switches support the latest Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3bt) standard, powerful enough to support devices that require greater power. The GS524UP includes 16 PoE++ ports that can deliver up to 60W of power per port.
Your business is always changing and growing, but not all your devices may be 802.3bt standard compatible. PoE mode on the GS524UP solves this problem by providing power to both pre-bt and bt standard devices.
- GS524UP by default uses 802.3bt standard, only compatible for bt standard devices
- 802.3bt Standard Devices: to power bt standard devices, select 802.3bt mode to receive 60W of power
- Pre-802.3bt Standard Devices: to power up pre-802.3bt standard products, select the pre-802.3bt mode to receive more than 30W of power
- If the GS524UP is set to pre-802.3bt mode but the device is standard 802.3bt, then PoE++ power will not be delivered to the device. The switch will only deliver 802.3af (<15W)
Management Type (if applicable)
Ultra60 PoE++ ports
This product is backed by a NETGEAR Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty. This product’s warranty is valid only if purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller, and covers unmodified hardware, fans and internal power supplies—not software or external power supplies, and requires product registration at https://www.netgear.com/business/registration within 90 days of purchase; see https://www.netgear.com/about/warranty for details.