NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged High-power PoE+ Switches (GS524PP)
In StockProduct type: Switch
- PLUG AND PLAY: Simple setup with no software or configuration needed.
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 24 PoE+ ports with 300W total power budget
- STURDY METAL CASE: Small, sturdy desktop metal case and quiet operation.
- EASY-MONITORING: Per port LEDs for port activity and speed.
- GIGABIT ETHERNET: 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with up to 48Gb non-blocking switching.
- PoE AUTO-BALANCE: unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected. The switches deliver the power the device needs, at the most granular level.
- Limited LIFETIME WARRANTY: Next Business Day replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert.
The NETGEAR Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps your business cost-effectively expand your network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts. The GS524PP joins the series and offers 24 PoE+ ports to power high-power PoE devices. With a total PoE power budget of 300W, deploy denser PoE+ devices to a single switch rather than multiple.
The GS524PP is energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability your business needs. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks.
Ideal for powering and connecting VoIP phones, wireless access points, IP Cameras and IoT devices. Desktop or rackmount for flexible placement. The GS524PP gives you a highly cost-effective and powerful switch with the best cost/PoE budget ratio.
NETGEAR Unmanaged Switches support the latest Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption when there is light traffic on an active port or when there is no link or no activity detected. It can further save energy when a short cable is used.
Management Type (if applicable)
- 24 (PoE+)
This product is backed by a NETGEAR Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty. This product’s warranty is valid only if purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller, and covers unmodified hardware, fans and internal power supplies—not software or external power supplies, and requires product registration at https://www.netgear.com/business/registration within 90 days of purchase; see https://www.netgear.com/about/warranty for details.