NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE/PoE+ Unmanaged Switch with FlexPoE (GS108LP)
In StockProduct type: Switch Features:
- PLUG & PLAY: Simple setup with no software or configuration needed.
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 8 PoE+ ports with 60W total power budget, and includes NETGEAR FlexPoE making it expandable to 90W or even 130W (w/separately purchased power supply modules)
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: Mount on rack, desktop, or wall.
- SMALL SIZE, METAL CASE, AND SILENT OPERATION: Durable quality, space saver, and quietness for peace of mind.
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY & NEXT BUSINESS DAY REPLACEMENT: NETGEAR has your back to ensure your network is up and running.
- STURDY METAL CASE, DESKTOP/RACKMOUNT FORM FACTOR WITH QUIET FANS: Can be placed on desk or on mounted rack and will operate quietly with assured durability.
The NETGEAR Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps businesses cost-effectively expand their network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts. These unmanaged Gigabit switches come in a wide range of models including desktop, wall-mount and rackmount form factors and 5 to 24 port configurations.
They are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks.
- Choice of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- PoE power auto-balance - the switch automatically balances the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected, at a very granular level.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) option available for powering IP Security Cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other PD-powered devices
- Desktop or rackmountable
- GS108LP 8-port PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged switch with 60W total power budget. Includes NETGEAR FlexPoE making it expandable to 90W or even 130W (w/separately purchased power supply modules)
Number of Ports
PoE Ports / Max power outlet
- 8 PoE+
Energy Efficient Ethernet support
Jumbo frame support
- 10000 bytes
MAC table size
Packet buffer size
This product is backed by a NETGEAR Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty. Phone and chat technical support provided for 90 days from purchase date. This product’s warranty is valid only if purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller, and covers unmodified hardware, fans and internal power supplies—not software or external power supplies, and requires product registration at https://www.netgear.com/business/registration within 90 days of purchase; see https://www.netgear.com/about/warranty for details.