Table 1 Country Translations
- Austria/ Österreich: https://www.netgear.at/about/regulatory/
- Canada (English): https://www.ca.netgear.com/about/regulatory/
- Canada (French): https://www.fr.ca.netgear.com/about/regulatory/
- People’s Republic of China: https://www.netgear.com.cn/about/regulatory/
- France: https://www.netgear.fr/about/regulatory/
- Germany/ Deutschland: https://www.netgear.de/about/regulatory/
- Italy/ Italia: https://www.netgear.it/about/regulatory/
- Japan: https://www.jp.netgear.com/about/regulatory/
- Netherlands/ Nederland: https://www.netgear.nl/about/regulatory/
- Poland/ Polska: https://www.netgear.pl/about/regulatory/
- South Korea: https://www.netgear.co.kr/about/regulatory/
- Spain/ España: https://www.netgear.es/about/regulatory/
- Switzerland/ Schweiz: https://www.netgear.ch/about/regulatory/
Compliance and Certifications Information
NETGEAR is committed to providing customers with high quality products that are in compliance with regulatory laws, standards and requirements. NETGEAR products go through vigorous testing and certification processes in every aspect of regulatory compliance, including but not limited to electro magnetic compatibility (EMC), safety, wireless and telecom. NETGEAR follows applicable laws, directives, standards and industries regulations. Products are accordingly marked and in compliance with, but not limited to, Federal Communication Commission (FCC) standards, European Union Directives (CE Mark), Japan's VCCI, Australia's RCM and others countries marking's requirements. Declarations of Conformity are kept on record and available upon request.
For access to Arlo Regulatory homepage, click here
EU and UKCA Declarations of Conformity
Note1: The safety standard for products shipping into Europe and other countries changed in December 2020. Netgear assures our customers that all products shipping to Europe and other countries on the transition date are compliant with EN 62368-1 or the safety standard that is required by the regional authority
Note2: The regulatory requirements to ship products into UK changed in January 2021 following the UK leaving the EU. Netgear products continue to ship into the UK after this date and meet UK requirements.
Corporate Social Responsibility
NETGEAR is committed to ensuring the highest standards of social responsibility wherever our products are made.
Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical (EC) 1907/2006
NETGEAR and NETGEAR Manufacturing Partner ISO certificates. All NETGEAR manufacturing partners are ISO9001 and/or ISO14001 certified.
Lithium batteries and battery packs used in Netgear products have complied with the UN Manual of Test and Criteria, Part III, sub-section 38.3, paragraph 38.3.5 battery transport regulation of January 1, 2020.
Product announcements and environmental compliance information.
Conflict Minerals Policy
Note: The safety standard for products shipping into Europe and other countries changes in December 2020. Netgear assures our customers that an assessment of all products is in process and that all products shipping to Europe and other countries on the transition date will be compliant with EN 62368-1 or the safety standard that is required by the regional authority.
Energy Related Products (ErP) Directive
Radio Exposure Information
Maximum Permissive Exposure (MPE) and Specific Absorption Rate (SAR)
Notification of Compliance
Notification of Compliance