- Austria/ Österreich: https://www.netgear.at/about/regulatory/
- Canada (English): https://www.ca.netgear.com/about/regulatory/
- Canada (French/Français) https://www.fr.ca.netgear.com/about/regulatory/
- People’s Republic of China/中华人民共和国 https://www.netgear.com.cn/about/regulatory/
- France (Français) https://www.netgear.fr/about/regulatory/
- Germany/ Deutschland: https://www.netgear.de/about/regulatory/
- Italy/ Italia: https://www.netgear.it/about/regulatory/
- Japan/日本 https://www.jp.netgear.com/about/regulatory/
- Netherlands/ Nederland: https://www.netgear.nl/about/regulatory/
- Poland/ Polska: https://www.netgear.pl/about/regulatory/
- South Korea/한국 https://www.netgear.co.kr/about/regulatory/
- Spain/ España: https://www.netgear.es/about/regulatory/
- Switzerland/ Schweiz: https://www.netgear.ch/about/regulatory/
Compliance and Certifications Information
NETGEAR is committed to providing customers with high quality products that are in compliance with regulatory laws, standards and requirements. NETGEAR products go through vigorous testing and certification processes in every aspect of regulatory compliance, including but not limited to electro magnetic compatibility (EMC), safety, wireless and telecom. NETGEAR follows applicable laws, directives, standards and industries regulations. Products are accordingly marked and in compliance with, but not limited to, Federal Communication Commission (FCC) standards, European Union Directives (CE Mark), Japan's VCCI, Australia's RCM and others countries marking's requirements. Declarations of Conformity are kept on record and available upon request.
For access to Arlo Regulatory homepage, click here
To ensure optimal safety and performance, follow all guidance and notices in the product documentation, device safety and regulatory information sheet and in the Notice of Compliance on this page.
Radio Exposure Information
Maximum Permissive Exposure (MPE) and Specific Absorption Rate (SAR)
Notification of Compliance
Additional regulatory statements, guidance and warnings are included in the following:Notification of Compliance
EU and UKCA Declarations of Conformity
Note: The regulatory requirements to ship products into UK changed in January 2021 following the UK leaving the EU. Netgear products continue to ship into the UK after this date and meet UK requirements.
Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical (EC) 1907/2006
California Proposition 65 (Prop 65) Compliance
NETGEAR's products comply with Prop 65. We declare that our products do not contain any of the latest OEHHA listed substances or are within the California OEHHA safe harbor level threshold, if one has been adopted.
Lithium batteries and battery packs used in Netgear products have complied with the UN Manual of Test and Criteria, Part III, sub-section 38.3, paragraph 38.3.5 battery transport regulation of January 1, 2020.
NETGEAR is a Call2Recycle partner for rechargeable battery recycling in the United States and Canada. We encourage customers to recycle rechargeable batteries in Call2Recycle drop off locations. Visit https://www.call2recycle.org/locator/ to find a recycling site near you.
Conflict Minerals Policy
Energy Related Products (ErP) Directive
Corporate Social Responsibility
NETGEAR is committed to ensuring the highest standards of social responsibility wherever our products are made.
NETGEAR and NETGEAR Manufacturing Partner ISO certificates. All NETGEAR manufacturing partners are ISO9001 and/or ISO14001 certified.