300 Series SOHO Unmanaged Switch (GS305v3)
5-Port Gigabit Ethernet SOHO Unmanaged Switch
ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION5 Gigabit ports
PLUG-AND-PLAYSimple set up with no software to install or configuration needed and zero maintenance
FULL PERFORMANCENon-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
SILENT OPERATIONThe fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
ENERGY EFFICIENTDesigned to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate.
Metal CaseDurable and Rugged
VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONSSupports desktop and wall placement
STANDARDS-BASED DESIGNEnsure interoperability with any standards-based PDs
Plug-and-playAutomatic connectivity to your router or modem of 4 or 7 additional wired connections. No need for an IT expert!
All speeds welcomeExpand your network instantly, and give your devices either 100Mb, 1, 2.5, 5 or 10-Gigabit, automatically
Mounting flexibilitySmall and silent desktop or rackmount form factor for quiet operation – Adapts to your needs and configuration in any environment
Industry leading supportProSAFE LIFETIME Warranty, Next Business Day replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
Energy efficientSwitches automatically adjust power consumption according to the link status and cable length.
No configuration necessary - perfect for SOHO small-medium businesses and home office / entertainment
Smart Energy Savings
Energy efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) cuts energy consumption during little or no activity on active ports.
Built to Last
Switches are housed in a solid, compact metal case and rigorously tested for reliability.
Designed for Zero-Noise Operation
Passively cooled fanless design to protect your business environment
- Dimensions : 158 x 101 x 29mm (6.2 x 4.0 x 1.1in)
- Weight : 0.88 kg (1.94 lb)
- Product name : NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (GS305v3)
- Speed : Gigabit
- Number of Ports : 5
- Energy Efficient Ethernet support : Yes - Compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode
- Jumbo frame support : 9,720 bytes
- MAC table size : 2K
- Packet buffer size : 128KB
- Power Supply : External
- PoE Auto balance : N/A
- PoE budget : N/A
- Protocols : IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.1p Priority QoS (all models)
- IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD
- 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet