NETGEAR at InfoComm: Experience the Latest in AV Networking Technology
InfoComm 2023 NETGEAR Pro AV – Booth #3723
At InfoComm 2023 (booth 3723) the NETGEAR Pro AV team will debut our latest innovation, the M4350 series of fully managed AV switches. Designed for even the most demanding AV-over-IP installations of up to thousands of endpoints, the M4350 series combines enterprise-class hardware with the simplicity of out-of-the-box multicast functionality and profile-based configuration. The M4350 series features redundant power supply options, PoE++, larger switching fabrics, 25G and 100G uplinks, and port speeds of 1G, 2.5G, 10G, 25G, and 100G. All of this is centrally managed by the NETGEAR Engage™ Controller.
As part of our show setup, we’ll be using the PR460X, our soon-to-be-announced Professional Router. The PR460X guarantees ultra-fast connections with multi-gig ports and dual-WAN failover. We’ll also be featuring our M4250 AV switches, Engage Controller, and Pro WiFi Access Points.
Additionally, we will showcase our commitment to education and support with manufacturer’s training sessions and live demonstrations at the booth:
Manufacturer’s Training Class: How to Design an AV over IP Network with Laurent Masia & John Henkel
Date: Jun 14, 2023 | Room: W414BCD | Time: 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM
AV over IP and Networked Video Walls: The Evolution of Control Rooms with John Henkel moderating a panel of experts
Date: Jun 15, 2023 | Room: W311CD | Time: 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Basics of Configuring an AV over IP Network with Laurent Masia
Date: Jun 14,15,16 | Booth 3723 | Every hour
NETGEAR M4350: Purpose-Built for our Pro AV Community
Building upon the success of the M4250 line of AV switches that pioneered a simpler way of network configuration with a great aesthetic, this new line of a dozen models brings greater scale and redundancy when used on their own, or at the aggregation layer in concert with M4250 switches at the edge. Our groundbreaking AV-centric user interface simplifies the overall installation and configuration process for users with pre-configured AV profiles that have been certified by 200+ AV manufacturers and covers all major audio, video, and lighting protocols.
Traditionally, AV professionals had to use a switch designed for IT purposes which takes a lot of time to understand and configure. They had to learn arcane IT commands and terms and/or hire an IT person to set it up. It was complicated and time-consuming. The M4350 solves this challenge out of the box for many installations with an AV-centric user interface and the Engage controller offering easy, port-based AV profiles to take the guesswork out of configuring a switch when needed. When M4250 switches paved the way for small to medium installations, M4350 models now bring scale and redundancy on their own, or at the aggregation layer in concert with M4250 switches at the edge.
Additional M4350 Features:
– Compact form factor – Standard 40cm (15.7in) depth, front to back cooling, fits in any network rack without requiring a server rack.
– Redundant PSUs – One internal power supply can be protected by one or several modular power supplies, depending on the model.
– High availability – Non-Stop Forwarding (NSF) provides advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack.
– SMPTE ST 2110 – Select models offer grandmaster and boundary clock mode for PTP, including profiles for SMPTE 2059-2 PTP, AES67 PTP, and AES-R16-2016 PTP.
– NETGEAR IGMP Plus™ – Facilitates multicast setup to avoid flooding the network with AV-over-IP streams and allows switches to be easily connected without any additional configuration.
Automatic Configuration – Auto-LAG and Auto-Trunk features make connecting multiple switches a breeze with automatic uplink configuration.
– Quiet Operation – Controlled thermal and acoustics with intelligent fans configurable in Quiet Mode to minimize noise, or a bit noisier Cool Mode to minimize heat.
– Speed Flexibility – Uplink options include 10G for midsize audio or compressed video installations as well as 25G and 100G uplinks for larger scale uncompressed video deployments.
– Plenty of Power over Ethernet (PoE) – A variety of options for PoE+ and PoE++ including 10G Copper ports provide up to 3,000W of PoE budget to power AV-over-IP endpoints and other devices.
– Full Control – Standard web-based and command line user interfaces permit full switch configuration for those setups that demand special attention.
If you’re at the show, we’d love to see you. Visit the InfoComm website to plan your agenda for Sat, Jun 10, 2023 – Fri, Jun 16, 2023. If you can’t make it to one of our sessions, please stop by booth 3723, where we’ll have members of the Pro AV Design Services Team onsite to answer any questions. To learn more about NETGEAR Pro AV visit https://www.netgear.com/av/.