Connect to the Orbi WiFi Network
Looks like you’re not connected to your Orbi’s WiFi network. Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us. Try the following steps to get connected:
Use the NETGEAR Orbi app
The Orbi app makes it easy to set up and manage your WiFi router. Just connect your mobile device to Orbi’s WIFI network and the app will walk you through the rest. Once set up, you can manage your connected devices, run a quick Internet speed test, pause internet, set up Circle® Smart Parental Controls, and much more.
Check it out on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- If you’d still like to use orbilogin.net on your computer, visit the troubleshooting page.
- If you are using a VPN connection or a custom IP range, type your Gateway IP address on the browser to access your Orbi. The default Gateway IP address of your Orbi is 192.168.1.1.
Some browsers may have cached this page by accident. Follow the instructions below to clear the cache and try again:
Internet Explorer (IE):
- For Internet Explorer, click on Tools > Internet options and select Delete browsing history.
- Make sure all options are checked and then click Delete.
- For Chrome, go to the browser toolbar, click More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the “beginning of time” option and then click Clear Browsing Data.
All other browsers
- Please refer to your browser’s user menu