You Need a Dynamic, Flexible, and More Advanced Solution as You Grow.
As your company grows, your data increases in volume, and a flexible and forward-thinking approach is critical. You need an easily-managed advanced backup and recovery solution that you can count on every day. Without it, something as simple as kicking out a cable or clicking on a malicious link can cause serious problems for your business, potentially damage your company’s reputation, and drive customers to your competitors.
Fortunately, recent developments in storage and backup technology can help businesses easily handle the daily tidal wave of critical data. NETGEAR has taken the most advanced capabilities of enterprise-class storage and put them in our ReadyDATA products for small and medium size businesses that are quite affordable. These capabilities include:
- Unified storage platform with native de-duplication, thin provisioning and unlimited snapshots
- Ability to leverage thin provisioning in virtual environments, replicate files to off-site locations and recover data from unlimited point-in-time snapshots
- Cloud-managed replication for high-performance disaster recovery without extra software, servers, or network configuration
- Support for SATA, SAS and SSD disk drives, including automated storage tiering (designation of SSD as read/write optimized cache)
- Ability to scale to 240TB of storage capacity
- Supports unlimited snapshots and cloud-managed replication
Learn how to build a Backup-to-Disk and Disaster-Recovery solution with NETGEAR.