- One (1) 4-port Powerline AV 200 Adapter (XAV1004)
- One (1) 2 m (6.5 ft) AC power cord, localized to country of sale (XAV1004 only)
- One (1) Powerline AV 200 Nano Adapter (XAV2101)
- Two (2) 2 m (6.5 ft) Ethernet cables
- Setup CD and documentation
- Warranty localized to country of sale
- To enable encryption (via software): Microsoft® Windows 7, Vista®,XP®, or Mac OS®, X
- Supports Windows® 8
- Up to 5000 square foot home†
- XAV1004: Four (4) 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- XAV2101: One (1) 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- 4-Port Powerline AV 200 Adapter (XAV1004)
– Dimensions: 137 x 102 x 28 mm (5.40 x 4.01 x 1.10 in)
– Weight: 0.218 kg (0.48 lb)
- Powerline AV 200 Nano Adapter (XAV2101)
– Dimensions: 67 x 55 x 34 mm (2.64 x 2.17 x 1.34 in)
– Weight: 0.1 kg (0.22 lb)
* Basic technical support provided for 90 days from date of purchase.
1 Requires use of HomePlug AV compatible Powerline device (one XAV1004 and one XAV2101 device included). For a complete list of HomePlug AV certifi ed devices, please check www.homeplug.org
2 Outlets must be electrically connected in order for Powerline devices to provide a network connection between them.
† Actual data throughput and data over distance will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffi c, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput rate.