Wireless Management: Easy to Deploy
NETGEAR Wireless Management Solutions solve the quandary of individually configuring, deploying, and managing multiple standalone wireless access points. Choose to manage your WLAN either through the Cloud with Business Central Wireless Manager, or with a hardware based on site controller. Whether you need to support multiple APs at one site, or thousands across branch office locations, our Wireless platforms offer both flexibility and scalability regardless of solution chosen. Centralized management make it easier to mass configure different APs, roll out simultaneous firmware upgrades and have transparent visibility of what is happening inside your wireless network.
- • Enable wireless users to seamlessly roam while continuously connected to the network with ProSAFE WC7520, ProSAFE WC7600 and ProSAFE WC9500 Controllers
- • Optimize network with automatic RF channel settings and adjustments of AP output power setting
- • Centrally monitor and manage AP’s for a single or multiple remote sites
- • Protect against intruders via advanced wireless rogue AP detection algorithms
- • Segment guest and corporate access with multiple SSIDs, Guest Captive Portal, and standard based VLAN configurations
ProSAFE® Wireless Management Family