Mobile Hotspot Tips
Explore these tutorials to discover the key features, user interface and customization options for your NETGEAR AirCard® device.
How to Improve Battery Life
Here are some general tips on how to improve battery life:
- Manually power off the hotspot device when it is not in use
- When you only need mobile broadband for a single computer, tether the hotspot device to your computer via the USB cable and disable Wi-Fi
Configure the following options through the Homepage
- Use a short Wi-Fi range
- Turn off or decrease the brightness of the LCD
- Limit the number of Wi-Fi users
- Ensure you are using the latest firmware version. This can be verified from http://support.netgear.com.
- Purchase an extended battery accessory