Nighthawk® Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem (CM1200)
Multi-IP Address Support** with up to four home networks and allows for multiple servers to run at the same time.
Meets DOCSIS® 3.1 specifications and is backward compatible with DOCSIS® 3.0 networks
Works right out of the box and supports all Internet speed tiers from XFINITY® from Comcast, Spectrum, and Cox®. You can easily self-activate without needing a service call.
- Save up to $168† per year by eliminating monthly cable modem rental fees
Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Fastest wired speeds to connect your router or computer. create two home networks both capable of gigabit speeds and aggregate for the fastest Multi-Gig speeds.
Supports IPv6 - Internet standard
- Download Datasheet
Multi-Gig Speeds with Compatible WiFi Router & Service Plans
DOCSIS 3.1 technology takes internet speeds to a whole new level by increasing uplink speed to the cloud for critical uploads like security camera feeds and also by considerably reducing latency for gaming and enhancing user experience for high-speed applications like virtual and augmented reality. NETGEAR CM1200 DOCSIS® 3.1 Cable Modem provides a true Multi-Gig experience with up to 2Gbps download speeds enabled by link aggregation and compatible internet service plans. A Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster wired speeds to connect your router or computer.
Ultra-High Speed Connections with DOCSIS® 3.1
Works with your WiFi Router
Multi-IP Address Support
- Ability to host multiple servers, such as email, website, VPN gateway servers, etc.
- Addresses the challenges of NAT (Network Address Translation) configuration for video conferencing.
- CableLabs and Comcast certified DOCSIS® 3.1 Cable Modem
Number of Ethernet Ports
- Four (4) Gigabit Ethernet ports with autosensing technology
- Delivers true Multi-Gig Internet speeds with link aggregation support
- Multi-IP address support
- Meets DOCSIS® 3.1 specifications and is backward compatible with DOCSIS® 3.0 networks
- Works right out of the box and supports all Internet speed tiers from XFINITY®> from Comcast, Spectrum and Cox®
- Save up to $156† per year by eliminating monthly cable modem rental fees
- Supports IPv6 - Internet standard
- Cable Broadband Internet service
- Please check your Cable Internet Service Provider web site for data speed tier compatibility and to ensure it provides DOCSIS® 3.1 service, otherwise this modem will only work as a DOCSIS® 3.0 modem
- Not compatible with Cable bundled voice services
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.4 x 10.3 in (155 x 87 x 261 mm)
- Weight: 1.22 lb (553g)
- Nighthawk® Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS 3.1 (CM1200)
- Ethernet cable
- Quick install guide
- Power adapter
- Four (4) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- One (1) WAN coaxial cable connection
This product is backed by a NETGEAR limited 1-year Hardware Warranty. 24/7 basic technical support provided for 90 days from purchase date, when purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller.
Upgrade to the Fastest TiersInternet service providers are extending Gigabit internet service throughout the country. Enjoy the fastest broadband internet speeds offered today and be ready for future upgrades.
For Multi-Gig SpeedsThe dual WAN ports on the CM1200 allow for multi-Gig internet speeds when paired with compatible Nighthawk WiFi 6 routers or R7960P and compatible service plans.
Save Money by OwningIf your cable modem is provided by your cable company, you’re probably paying a monthly rental fee that you can easily avoid by owning your own modem. Plus, get significantly higher upload and download speeds.
† Savings shown may vary by service providers
** Savings shown may vary by service providers
10Gbps is the maximum data transfer rate in the DOCSIS® 3.1 standard. In practice, your Internet speeds will be less, as the transfer rate may be reduced by the volume of network traffic or your service plan.
Maximum rate is derived from DOCSIS® 3.1 specifications and actual throughput will vary depending on your Internet subscription with your provider.
Multi-Gig Internet speeds require compatible service plans and equipment (Recommended: Nighthawk Wi-Fi 6 routers).
NETGEAR makes no express or implied representations or warranties about this product’s compatibility with any future standards.
Customer-owned modems may not be compatible with certain cable networks. Please check with your cable provider to confirm this NETGEAR modem is allowed on your cable network. This product not compatible with Cable bundled voice services.