New Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switches Help Businesses Beat Ethernet Overload at an Affordable Price
The number of devices, such as WiFi 6 access points and NAS, with multi-gig capabilities and speed is increasing. Also, the use of modern applications, increasing prevalence of BYOD and usage of more and more video requires companies to have more bandwidth to ensure smooth network traffic that just can’t be handled by Gigabit connectivity anymore. Even the smallest firms are doing big business when it comes to the sheer volume of data that their networks are expected to handle, and this load will continue to grow as applications become more advanced.
To help businesses cost-effectively expand their networks with multi-gigabit speeds, we’ve introduced a couple of new 5-port Multi-Gigabit Unmanaged Switches, MS105 and MS305. The MS105 and MS305 Multi-Gigabit Ethernet switches come with five 2.5G ports in a metal case that can be placed on a desk or mounted on a wall. These switches are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need.
With these additions, we’re expanding our comprehensive portfolio of highly flexible and scalable multi-gig switches built to fit every business need, each with best-in-class engineering, performance and security.
MS105 and 305 Key Features
- Plug-and-Play with simple set up with no software or configuration needed
- 5 multi-Gigabit 2.5G Ethernet ports for faster and smoother productivity
- Small, sturdy desktop metal case and completely silent operation
- Flexible desktop or wall placement
- Easy monitoring with per-port LEDs for port activity and speed
- 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support to allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks
- Energy efficient design compliant with IEEE802.3az
Additionally, the MS105 comes with our ProSAFE Limited LIFETIME Warranty, Next Business Day replacement and Limited LIFETIME chat support. The MS305 comes with our 3-year Hardware Warranty. Both switches are covered by 90 days free 24/7 Tech Support. They’re available now on NETGEAR.com for £149.99 (MS105) and £129.99 (MS305).