Gigabit switching for faster network performance
- Higher speed and range with Wireless-N technology for gaming and video streaming
- Gigabit Ethernet ports deliver ultra-fast wired connnections
- NETGEAR Live Parental Controls keeps your Internet experience safe by blocking inappropriate Internet content
- Broadband Usage Meter measures Internet traffic volume and provides customized usage alerts
- Live Parental Controls, powered by OpenDNS™
- Blocks unsafe Internet content and applications
- Customize settings through Web browser, accessible remotely
- Protects connected devices through the router such as PCs, gaming consoles, and iPod touch®
- And it’s FREE! See CD inside for installation
- To learn more visit www.netgear.com/lpc
- Higher wireless-to-wired network performance compared to 10/100 Ethernet routers
- Configurable as a wireless repeater for extending range
- Automatic Quality of Service (QoS) for reliable Internet, voice and gaming applications
- Push 'N Connect and Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) ensure a quick and secure network connection1
- Green Gigabit Ethernet switch optimizes power consumption
- Convenient on/off switch to conserve energy
- Packaging manufactured with at least 80% recycled materials
This product is packaged with a limited warranty, the acceptance of which is a condition of sale. This product has been tested for quality assurance and this product or its components may have been recycled.
*Basic technical support provided for 90 days from date of purchase.
1Works with Clients supporting Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
†Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. NETGEAR makes no express or implied representations or warranties about this product’s compatibility with any future standards. "N", "Wireless-N" refer to compliance with IEEE 802.11n specification version 2.0 only.