Mobile Hotspot Tips
Explore these tutorials to discover the key features, user interface and customization options for your NETGEAR AirCard® device.
3G/4G MIMO External Antenna
- Improves 3G and 4G signal strength (2.5 dB gain)
- Place antenna in an optimal location with included cable
- Maximize workspace by mounting with included suction cups or clips
Add an external antenna to increase coverage and signal strength when in fringe network areas or where signal may be limited due to localized interference.
Desktop Charging Cradle
Use a desktop charging cradle to combine a charging method with an external antenna.
- Convenient for desktop charging and viewing LCD – your hotspot is always fully powered and ready to grab and go
- Accommodates an external antenna to increase coverage and signal strength in fringe areas
Use an AirCard hub to add the power and functionality of a broadband router to create a DSL and Cable Internet alternative.
- Extends maximum number of connections to:
- 16 Wi-Fi devices
- 4 Ethernet ports
- 2 USB ports
- Replace DSL or Cable Internet to save costs. Bring broadband-like Internet to areas where there are currently no viable DSL or Cable Internet options
- Offers flexibility with 3 user modes (Easy, Small Office, and Power User)
- Provides desktop charging and an external antenna
Use a replacement battery to extend your working time when away from AC power.
- Ideal for long road trips or when taking the mobile hotspot on the go